The Bluegrass Living Vent Free Natural Gas Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. This Fireplace insert is designed as a zero clearance firebox which allows for easy and custom built-in installations. It features a stylish arched design with a beautiful ceramic brick liner complete with dancing yellow flames and hand painted logs.
Our realistic logs and burner technology bring the look and feel of real fire to your home. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without skimping on style or ambiance. Perfect for your family’s living room, kitchen, or den, these fireplace systems bring warmth and a decorative accent to any home!
- 10,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 600 square feet of living space
- Operates off Natural Gas only
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Single Precision Ported Ventless gas burner
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Thermostat Controlled
- Toasted Almond Furniture Grade Finish
- Gas Fireplace Insert Model#: B100TP
- Product Dimensions: 36"H x 28"W x 12.63"D
- Some assembly required.
Fireplace Insert Dimensions
16" H x 27.7" W x 10.75" D
Fireplace Mantel Dimensions
Straight Mantel: 36"H x 28"W x 12.63"D
Corner Mantel: 36"H x 28"W x 25"D
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Fireplace Insert : B100TP Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel : PCS150-1-TA Owner's Manual