The Bluegrass Living Vent Free Natural Gas Stove gives you the perfect combination of beauty and high tech heating performance. This Vent Free Gas Stove holds onto the look and feel of a classical, vintage piece of old charm while fulfilling a solid performance of 26,000 BTU and includes a Thermostatic Remote Control. This trendy Heating Appliance will heat up to 1,200 square feet and become a staple for any home. It includes a cast iron screen door with subtle exterior designs that allows for excellent visibility of the dual flame burner. Although it has the charm of an old timer, it functions with reliable modern technology. Side Shelves Sold Separately.
- 26,000 BTU Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates off Natural Gas only
- Thermostat Remote Control Included – This remote controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperature and control your log set by using the included remote control. (System Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA Batteries – Included)
- The LCD screen of the remote control displays current room temperature in °F or °C, Burner On/Off Indication and Thermostat or Manual Mode Indication.
- 6 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior ceramic fiber material for long lasting life
- Solid, well-built black powder matte coated finish
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Requires one 120 Volt electrical outlet to operate
- Manual Override Control System - In the event of a power outage, you can operate the stove by manual override.
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Stove Weight: 73 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
- Stove Dimensions: 26.125" × 28" × 16.875"
- Carton Dimensions: 31.125" × 31.375" × 20.5"
- Blower Sold Separately SKU: 190014
- Side Shelves Sold Separately SKU: 190024
- Some assembly required.
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
What's In the Box
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 6
- Thermostat Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver Box - Qty. 1
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- Hardware Pack - Qty 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
BSSN26ART-M Owner's Manual