The Bluegrass Living Propane Gas Blue Flame ice House Heater offers you the perfect heating source for outdoor settings like ice houses, hunting or yard shacks. It operates only on Liquid Propane Gas, giving 10,000 maximum BTU to heat up to 300 square feet of space. A 10 foot hose is included with a regulator to connect to a 20 lb. propane cylinder. This dependable source of heat and comfort is designed to offer convenience and efficiency.
- 10,000 Maximum BTU Heats Up To 300 Sq. Ft.
- 5,500 Maximum BTU on Low Setting
- Operates off Liquid Propane Gas Only
- Manual Control – High/Low Heat Settings
- Includes 10 ft. hose with regulator to connect to 20 lb. propane cylinder
- Space saving design without sacrificing beauty
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required!
- Push button Piezo ignition
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Product Dimensions: 19 1/8" H x 14 1/8" W x 6 3/8" D
What's in the Box?
- Vent-Free Heater - Qty. 1
- 10 Foot Hose with Regulator - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
B10TPBF-I Owner's Manual