This Bluegrass Living Portable Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Commercial Heater combines commercial quality construction with high-end features to deliver superior performance in temperatures down to -40°F. Perfect for heating up garages, construction sites, barns, factories or warehouse for your own comfort and well-being.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- Thermostat offers easy heat adjustments between 40-95 °F
- True multifuel capable: kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, #1 and #2 fuel oil and JP8/Jet A fuel; not for use with biodiesel
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Cold-starting at up to -40°F
- Fuel recognition system
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Onboard diagnostic center
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- Easy to use fuel cap & gauge
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
What’s In the Box:
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
BK80T Owner's Manual