The Bluegrass Living Mini Hearth Wall Fireplace with log and mantel includes our patented dual fuel technology with an updated slimmer profile design. The B30TD-BL-TA heater also includes a thermostat control to help you maintain your desired room temperature by automatically cycling the burner on and off as needed. Its elegant linear flame presentation is highlighted by a realistic, hand painted ceramic log to overall create a beautiful glowing effect.
Paired with a classic mantel design in an elegant toasted almond finish, this compact but powerful heater can add the timeless ambiance of a fireplace while generating up to 26,000 BTUs to heat up to 1,400 square feet of space. Operating on liquid propane or natural gas, the heater can operate without the use of electricity to help keep you warm in the event of a power outage, and easily lights using a built-in push button piezo ignition.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
- 26,000 Maximum BTU When Using Propane Gas
- Economy Level: 16,000 BTU When Using Natural Gas (Heat Settings 1,2,3)
- Economy Level: 21,000 BTU When Using Propane Gas (Heat Settings 1,2,3)
- Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY - 1 unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- 5 Heat Settings with micro heat adjustments between each setting!
- Furniture Grade Quality Wood Fireplace Mantel with Toasted Almond Finish
- Slim profile design
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required to operate
- Push Button Piezo Igniter
- PFS Certified
- Product Dimensions: 37" H x 44" W x 11" D
- Product Weight: 75 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 97 lbs.
- Some assembly required.
What's in the Box:
- Vent Free Linear Gas Heater - Qty. 1
- Fireplace Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log - Qty. 1
- Mounting Bracket - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 2
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Fireplace Insert : B30TD-BL Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel : MHM-16-TA Owner's Manual