The Universal Ventless Fireboxes by Bluegrass Living® feature a slim profile for installation in even the tightest areas. A vent-free firebox gives you an inexpensive option to create your own customized fireplace for your home! These fireboxes are approved for zero clearance installation, which allows you to recess it into your wall or pair it with a cabinet mantel for a custom unit. Features a draw screen and hood for your convenience and safety.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- Approved for use with any ventless gas log set*
- Will accept most 18” or 24” ventless gas log sets
- Unique Airflow Technology System for greater heat flow
- Zero-Clearance Firebox can be installed against or recessed into any wall accessible to a gas line
- Decorative sprayed brick liner
- Extra large viewing area
- Draw screen and hood included
- Product Dimensions: 32.5” H x 35” W x 19” D
- Product Weight: 64 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
B32VFC Owner's Manual